Phew! what a long week it has been. It has been challenging in every sense of the word but I feel as if I've learnt a lot none the less. I've learnt that sometimes achieving one of your new years goals can actually turn out to be bad, yes -BAD! I got a job which I was thrilled about! but I was a little misinformed about what I would be doing beforehand and I got a morbid shock when I found out. I was completely thrown into the deep end and felt out of my depth, it left me feeling anxious and even sleepless. But something good came out of it, I learnt that it's absolutely okay to raise your hand and say "Hey, I really can't do this" -Something I was never comfortable doing before. I'm that silly kind of person that would rather suffer in silence than ask for help.
2. My sister getting impatient with her college essay referencing (see no. 28 hehe)
3. My long island ice tea!
4. My friend Brenda's cosmopolitan that was so sex and the city, but also tasted like straight vodka.
5. Yuki being adorable.
6. Polka dot nails, excuse the overloading of clipart -I got carried away.
7. Don't normally go crazy over MAC collections (not even the recent Marilyn Monroe one) but I think I'll cave in and buy a lipstick from this one. It's themed around the comic Archies Girls.
8. Overly filtered sky, thought it looked pretty.
9. Yours truly rocking the fro. I'm trying to wear my hair au naturel more, curly madness ensues.
I have one week left until I go back to college and I really can't wait, 6 weeks is such a long break!
How was your week? :)